I am....

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
I am not pretty, I am not rich, I am not genius, I am not good, I am just fine...^-^

Mari mengira pelawat

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Never argue with your boss especially when your boss shoot u with M16

I am damn tired today..but I have something to share.....

This morning, I was called by my boss to her room. There were some issues that she want to clarify with me.. Last two month, I made mistake in which I gave a wrong form to a customer. I was suppose to give a 'lost policy' form, but I gave her a 'lost cheque' form. Again..my weakness, a super clumsy makcik!! huhu..Okay, to cut short the story, this matter become a big issue when my boss heard about it from the Quality Assurance Officer. (giving a wrong form is a serious matter because it involve with the customer's financial)
So, this morning, I started my day at work in my boss's room together with my team leader, the QA officer and one of my co-worker (she also need to explain something to my boss)

So the conversation start with me...bla, bla, bla...

My boss stared at me with her M16 and pung pang pung pang she shoot me..non-stop.. T_T.... (you are free to imagine the situation)..I tried to defend myself with M16 too, but end up with 'Lastik' only ..tsk,tsk,tsk...then, when I have chance to use M16, she shoot me with AK-47...grrr!!!

So, I gave up to defend myself...never never argue with your boss...but what's the point she want to hear explanation from me if whatever I said is wrong to her..hmmm.. Okay, I admit...that was my mistake...but the most silly mistake is when she told me one of our customer complaint about me on the issue of language. The customer complaint about me just because I speak Bahasa with him..OH MY GOD!!!!! It sounds like a small matter, but my boss said, she can't accept that kind of complaint. It's very embarrassing and ruin the image of our company... Okay, fine..Boss and customer are always right!! I am super sorry...

Well, I always start the conversation with customers and agents in English...but sometimes I switch into Bahasa in the middle of the conversation...why?? Because I am more comfortable to explain in Bahasa..but I never expect the customer will complaint about this kind of thing...to the customer, if you hate Bahasa, don't live in Malaysia lah!! Go somewhere else!! I am not a Malay, but I still like Bahasa even though Bahasa is not my mother-tongue...

So, before the 'discussion' end, my boss want me to give some comments, and before I open my mouth, she said "In English, please" OH MY GOD!!! sound trouble ke??? I use English for the whole discussion...so sarcastic!! but I feel pity to my team leader..she tried her best to defend me and my co-worker..

Hmmm, whatever it is, I have done the mistake but that won't let me down..because this afternoon, an agent gave a very good compliment about me to my team leader. He satisfied with my services....puas hati aku...it would be nicer if my boss hear it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment