I am....

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
I am not pretty, I am not rich, I am not genius, I am not good, I am just fine...^-^

Mari mengira pelawat

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Milik siapakah 'KAPAL SELAM' itu???

Actually, I am damn tired today..I didn't plan to update my blog until I saw something that really catch my eyes in the toilet just now...

This morning, in the early morning...I sang "Suwa SUWEY good morning" why?? sebab pagi-pagi lagi aku dah dapat suwey dari seorang agent..I had rejected his client's loan application at 1st because the signature in the agreement form was differ from our record. He was so upset. He said his client already changed signature b4. Okay, cut short the story, eventually, I approved the loan case. (someone didn't update the signature in the system and I was the one who has to telan all the sumpah seranah from him such as" I give all of you F***"..tsk,tsk,stk...!! I was about to shout at him back " then I give u SHI*!!!" but as usual, I only can smile at him..deng!! Okay talking about shit, I have something to share...

I saw kapal selam in the toilet...this is not my 1st time I see kapal selam in the mangkuk jamban dalam rumah ini..get what I mean?? why I call it kapal selam? because it's similar to kapal selam..deep in water...Haaaa!!! benda itu la...I don't know the kapal selam belong to whom. but..pleaseeeee, flush la b4 you leave the toilet...you dont have to share the kapal selam with everyone...haishhhh!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment