I am....

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
I am not pretty, I am not rich, I am not genius, I am not good, I am just fine...^-^

Mari mengira pelawat

Sunday, June 5, 2011

X-men...

Semalam aku tengok movie dengan my brothers and my sis-in law a.k.a mekna..hehehe...aku dengan murah hati belanja mereka semua sebab aku seronok boleh jumpa adik-adikku..it's hard to be a good sister dowh =p

Okay, talk about the movie.. I watched X-Men 1st class..truly speaking, this x-men is not so good compare to other x-men series (actually it is better than' x-men the last stand' because they killed professor x ..T_T)...but I still like it!!..I am a die hard fan of x-men.. when I was a kid, I feel like the world sudah berakhir if I miss to watch x-men (cartoon) which was on Thursday at 7pm... I love Rouge. I really like the white highlighted color on her hair...( Oh, now I know why I have 3 urat white hair kat depan ni..exactly sama macam Roque!!!) All my brothers also have their own favorite character.. My bro, Fauzi - Cyclops, Fahmi - Gambit, Fikri - Storm and Apih - Beast (actually I chose beast for him since he was too little and didn't know anything about x-men, but I still want Apih to get into the x-men wanna be team..HAHAHAHA!!)

Well for x-men lovers, go and watch it!! Recommended!! At least you will know the beginning of the Mutant school (I always want to go to the school too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment