I am....

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
I am not pretty, I am not rich, I am not genius, I am not good, I am just fine...^-^

Mari mengira pelawat

Sunday, May 29, 2011

I am not smart to buy a smart phone...huuuaaaaaa!!!

I just bought a new phone. It's a smart phone. Damn..I think I made a wrong decision and too afraid to tell anyone about this. They might say, "why don't you ask someone expert or do some research before you buy it??!!" Okay, okay.. I am wrong...

Last few weeks, I was out with my brother to buy DVD and I wanted to survey smart phone too but I didn't have any intention to buy it yet actually..just want to do some survey...surveeeyyyy...

I stopped at a smart phone booth in the mall and HTC desire and Sony Ericson Xperia catch my eyes.. There are many smart phones there and looked like they were waving and jumping and saying "buy me, buy me, buy meeeeee!!! T_T

But then, the salesman promoted a new smart phone which I never see/hear before. It's Acer Liquid Metal!!

He keep talking and talking and made me sooo confuse. I have no intention to buy but then slowly my mind changed "yea, why don't I buy it today, sooner or later, I'll buy it too.."

Just because I feel pity to the salesman (who keep talking and talking), so I decide to buy it. I spent RM1000++ for the phone. Damn!!! I really hope to hear a good respond from friends about this phone...

This is one of my weaknesses.... I am easily feel pity to people..and this is not my first time I buy something just because I feel pity to the salesman/woman..Arrrrghhhhh!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment