I am....

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
I am not pretty, I am not rich, I am not genius, I am not good, I am just fine...^-^

Mari mengira pelawat

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Grab your seats now!!!!

Huh!! I plan to visit  China this year and waiting for the Air Asia promotion. Since I subscribe newsletter  from Air Asia, I always get the latest news of their promotion. So, few days ago, I got an email from them and I was shocked.. WoooHooooo!! *O* (look at the pic)

I thought the all-in-fare ticket to Guangzhou only RM99!!!! So, I quickly call my adik to tell him about the super cheap promotion..and he spread the news to my aunt and cousins!! and he even went to make a passport on the next day. Hahahahaha..we were SOOOOO excited......then yesterday, I tried to book the ticket. Unfortunately, the price was different! Damn!! The super cheap ticket is for Bangkok trip (nate sungguh!) Nice trick Air Asia! Hohoho... T_T

So, I called my adik last nite to tell the sad news..but then we both laugh so hard! HAHAHAHA!!! since he already spread the news, we laugh harder..HAHAHAHA...cham people say "kelau khang tian". How naive I am to believe to the obvious tricky newsletter..my adik said, "you should know this earlier sis! I trust you" Hahaha..sorry dik.. =p

But, the plan is still on going...hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment