I am....

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
I am not pretty, I am not rich, I am not genius, I am not good, I am just fine...^-^

Mari mengira pelawat

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Dreams

All peoples have dreams right? So do I. I have a lot of things that I want but I know we can't get all what we want.

Actually, I'm a bit disappointed with myself. I am almost 30 but I still can't do what I really really want. I keep changing job. Most of my friends already have a stable life at my age. I am still looking something that can make me happy and enjoy. I'm not saying my work now is bad. It's good but I'm not enjoy it. I do it for the sake of ...emmm, money I guess. because if I'm not working, I'm out of money. hehe..and I'm not a person who will call family or friends when I need money (that will be my last resort).
This thing really bothers me. It demotivate me to go to work.

So, what is my dream...hmmm.....
There are a few things that really make me happy when I see it. Guess what??? hehehehe...

Cakes, cookies and baking equipment!!!  

Why?? I also don't know why...since I was a kid, in primary school.. I like to play with flour, butter, egg.. when my mother is not a round, I will steal these things, mix them and adding whatever available in the kitchen, to make cookies..and the funniest thing, I fried the cookies instead of bake it..bhahahahaha..because we didn't have an oven back then. So the taste was like...emmm, if you give them to stray dogs/cats, they might prefer to starve until die rather than eat the cookies..and if you throw the cookies on the mirror, it will crack too..gagagagaga!!! Even though my cookies was so baaaad, but I enjoyed doing it.

I don't know how to make  good cake and cookie because my mother don't know either. She can't teach me.
But, last time, I made cookies for hari raya. All my aunts and neighbors said the cookies were tasty and good. *wink wink*..hehehe..

So, I wish, someday..I own a bakery shop..Even though I don't have the skill to make good cakes and cookies, but that can be learned, it's not a problem. That is why I really want to join bakery class. But for the time being, I can't until I have my own house, it's would be easier. Sharing a house with strangers are soooo uncomfortable. My new housemates are not so friendly like my previous housemates =(

Okay, enough for today..here is a picture of a steamed choc cake that I made for my friends..not so good, but ok la..hehe...till nex time.. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment