I am....

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
I am not pretty, I am not rich, I am not genius, I am not good, I am just fine...^-^

Mari mengira pelawat

Monday, May 16, 2011

Mumble, rumble...

Haiyak..just now when I was in bathroom, I have a lot of idea to write..now when I'm in front of my lappy, I am so blur...do I have to go back to bathroom or maybe next time I have to bring along notes so that I can jot down whatever come across my minds or maaaaaybeeeee I can pretend that I am in bathroom now..ngeh ngeh ngeh.... =p

Tomorrow is cuti..huyeeeeyyy!!!! Actually it's not a good thing because I have a loooooot of works that I still can't finish..but I really want cuti..huhu..

Hmm, I not an active blogger. I only update my blog when I have nothing to do or I am too bored or I have an idea to write or or or ??? I also don't know......

I know this is not an interesting blog..I dont think people like to read it but I still appreciate for those who visit my blog even though I know most of visitor are accidentally open this blog and after that never come back again....bhahahaha!!

Why most of the time I use English instead of Bahasa here? Some of the Malaysian might say "hek eleeeee, poyo gile minah ni, perasan cakap english pulak" Well, I use broken English. So what?? This is the only way I can improve my writing skill (for the time being la). I haven't use much English after I graduated from school. Yes, I use English at my work because all the documents are in English but I still don't write much..

Okay, enough about that..to be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment