I am....

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
I am not pretty, I am not rich, I am not genius, I am not good, I am just fine...^-^

Mari mengira pelawat

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Mr T, Miss L and Mr W.....

Dear Mr T, don't chase a girl like you are so desperate, be cool...if the girl like you, you don't have to work too hard to get her...but don't be too cool, you might lose her...once she turned away, she won't turn back to you...

Dear Miss L, don't chase a guy who are not interested with u...waste time...it's okay if he doesn't want you or doesn't like you..let him go, be patient because the right guy will come to you soon...

Dear Mr W, don't chase a girl who are not interested with you....waste time...but if you are smart, she will be yours...be comfort to her..be her 'rain'...

p/s: I'm trying to be Shakespeare..haha

No comments:

Post a Comment