I am....

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
I am not pretty, I am not rich, I am not genius, I am not good, I am just fine...^-^

Mari mengira pelawat

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

It's 2011 =D

Alhamdulillah..we are in 2011 now...a new year begin..well, I really hope this year will be a fantastic/wonderful year for me...too much tears on 2010..huhuhuhu...

So hard to believe that I am 28 this year..hahahaha...still childish..I guess, I enjoyed my life too much.. =p So, it's time to be more serious about life now..

Thinking about my life, I don't have any GREAT achievement to be proud..except completed my degree. That's all. Hmmm...I have so many things that I want to do..but I am stuck with my responsibility as the only beloved daughter..hoho.. too sad that I don't have freedom at the age of 28 ..*sigh*...

Okay, I shouldn't think about it too much..I will do my best to live..muwahaha... InshaAllah, at the end of the day, things will work for me as I wish... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment