I am....

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
I am not pretty, I am not rich, I am not genius, I am not good, I am just fine...^-^

Mari mengira pelawat

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Working saturday

I used to hate working on Saturday. But since I started working at GE, I couldn't believe I volunteer to work on Saturday..huhu

I don't like it, but I have to..  if I don't do it, I'll be in trouble because too much unfinished work at my workstation. Who's going to do it?? Hmm,.....me.. Yes, at the end of the day, I still have to do it. T_T

 I just came back from office. Tired like usual, and even more tired because of the warm weather.

Urghhh!!! Another 3 hours to go for breaking fast.... I plan to make seafood spaghetti and 'bubur kacang hijau' today...nyum nyum...

No comments:

Post a Comment