I am....

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
I am not pretty, I am not rich, I am not genius, I am not good, I am just fine...^-^

Mari mengira pelawat

Sunday, February 6, 2011

The big IF....

I have many questions on my mind, yet I still can't find the answer and sometimes I'm not sure if I've made a right decision...peoples who love shopping sure know how to decide because shopping is about making decision...I don't like shopping, that's why I can't be a good decider..

Most of the time, I feel regret after I decide. The past keep bothering me...I always have the big "IF.." on my mind...it reminds me on a Gwyneth Paltrow old movie "Sliding Door". It wasn't a good movie but I still like the storyline. It's about a woman who missed a train and the big "if" start from the train station. What "if" she doesn't miss the train? So, the movie got two storyline and two ending..and it happens differently.The ending would end up like this "if" she doesn't miss the train but it might turn to the other ending "if" she miss the train...hmmm....complicated right?? So, u won't be able to understand the whole movie if u don't watch it from the beginning.. (I'm not promoting the movie ok!) =p

I think, the script writer and me can be a good friend. We share the same idea of the "if" matter..haha

Well, maybe I'm still not matured enough... I want to talk to somebody but I always think that I don't deserve their attention or concern. Why?? Because I always hurt people who love me...

No comments:

Post a Comment