I am....

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
I am not pretty, I am not rich, I am not genius, I am not good, I am just fine...^-^

Mari mengira pelawat

Sunday, March 13, 2011

The ending of Tasik Titiwangsa story.....

Today, I went to Aida's wedding with Tina and hubby, Faiz at Pekan Pahang. It took about 3 hours to reach there..soooo tired...but I'm sure, Faiz was more tired since he drove the car..hehe

I don't know how to describe my feeling...I live in this house since Nov 2008...and I have a few homies that I really close like Mira, Tina, Raihan,Yana, Ruhi and Aida..

When Mira left this house, I'm not really sad because I still have Yana and Tina around..same goes when Yana and Tina left, I still have Aida...but when Aida left, I am a bit sad and empty because I have nobody to talk anymore in this house..Well, I have another 2 new homies, but I'm not close to them and 1 one them is a new tension..haha..ok2, forget bout the new tension...leave her...

Aida is one of my best homies...and today when I see her smiling in her beautiful wedding dress, I am so happy...finally, after faced a lot of pressures and arguments, plus the tasik titiwangsa drama, now she's officially married to Mr Policeman, Fakur..hehehehe..Congratulation dear..May Allah bless your marriage till the end...be a good wife ok!!! =)

 
Makan makan makan....

 
Garangnya Mr.Polis a.k.a Gemuk
Beautiful newlywed

No comments:

Post a Comment