I am....

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
I am not pretty, I am not rich, I am not genius, I am not good, I am just fine...^-^

Mari mengira pelawat

Sunday, October 31, 2010

5 wishes...

Life is awesome if we know how to enjoy it. I am looking forward for 2011. 2010 is seems not a good year for me. Hehe.. It's okay. Sometimes we will be on the top or otherwise. That is life.

There are few things that I wish I can do on next year...Can be said, my resolutions la..hehe...

1. Gain weight. Hahaha... I lose weight lately. This is not a good news for me even though some girls really want it. I got the thin/skinny/slim/ genetic. Slim is good but not skinny. I don't wanna make peoples confuse. They might think I am a moving skeleton. Hahaha...

2. Travel. Yeah..sounds simple but not for me. I missed so many chances to travel before just because I didn't have a passport, enough money and time. Hopefully this year will be the best year to do this. Weehoooo!! na na na na~~!!!

3. Baking class. Hoho... I hope I have time to join baking class,plus.. I need baking equipments too. But this is not easy because I share this house with some friends. The space is limited for everyone. If only I have my own house, I can do whatever I want to do. No need to think twice. But since I stay with them, I have to consider the others. They might not comfortable. Hmm..will see...

4. Drive. Yes, I want to drive back..InshaAllah..I just need to have a bit confidence..That's all...

5. Miracle. Yes, this is the most I want to see. Nothing much I can do about this, I fought for it before, but I was not too strong to win the situation. I pray to Allah for it... Aminnn...

No comments:

Post a Comment